I love my dad so much, he is truely the most wonderful dad in the world. My dad's job his whole life gave him the opurtunity that many dad's don't have, and that is to stay home with his family. I could not imangine my life with out him always their for me! He was their to teach me and be my friend, he was their to love me and care for me, he has taught so many wonderful things. He is such a wonderful example to me of how a Christ like person should be, he always teaches by example he lives his life how he teaches me to live my own. He is a dad that is their for you whenever you need him, the kind of dad that takes time out to be with you, talk to you, listen to you, give you hugs, and make feel like you are truely someone special!!! My dad has always up lifted me, he supports me in everything I do, he believes in me and it doesn't mater how old I get he still always their for me!! My dad is the most genourious, carring, and loving fathers that anyone could ever have the honor of calling "DAD", and I am truely grateful to my Heavenly Father that I am so blessed to have him as my dad!!! I LOVE you DADDY!!
I hope your Fathers Day is wonderful!!!
Thank you for always being such a wonderful dad and friend to me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment